- Adds 16 channels of line level analog output to a DMP 128 Plus system
- Connects with a shielded CAT 6 cable to the EXP expansion port on the DMP 128 Plus
- Supports DSP systems that integrate a DMP 128 Plus and a DTP CrossPoint
- Front panel signal, clip, and port LEDs
- High signal density - 16 analog outputs in a compact 1U, half rack width enclosure
- External Extron Everlast™ power supply included, replacement part #70-1174-01
- See All Features
The Extron AXI 016 is a half rack width, 16 output audio expansion interface for DMP 128 Plus audio DSP systems. The AXI 016 connects to EXP expansion port of the DMP 128 Plus, transforming the matrix from an 8 output device into a 24 output device. Since all of the high performance, low-latency DSP occurs within the attached DSP 128 Plus, no separate configuration is needed for the AXI 016. The AXI 016 audio expansion interface also supports audio DSP systems that integrate a DTP CrossPoint® matrix switcher.
Offering 16 analog outputs, in a compact 1U, half-rack width enclosure, the AXI 016 provides a powerful tool for AV system designers to create DMP 128 Plus systems that support larger distributed audio applications that were previously not possible using a single DMP 128 Plus DSP processor.