- Powerful solution for meeting rooms
- Transmitter has two HDMI inputs and one VGA input
- HDMI input on receiver is ideal for connecting a local source, such as a ShareLink wireless collaboration gateway
- Signal extension for video, audio, and power up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Built-in control capability
- Auto‑switching between inputs
- See All Features
The Extron HC 404 combines video switching, scaling, signal extension, and system control into a transmitter and receiver pair at a price point that fits any application. The HC 404 features two HDMI and one VGA input at the transmitter, and one HDMI input at the receiver. Advanced Extron scaling technology ensures excellent image quality with maximum detail and color accuracy. Built-in control capabilities facilitate automatic source switching, display control, and integration with occupancy sensors for an intuitive, effortless user experience. Designed for professional integration, low-profile HC 404 transmitter and receiver enclosures are ideal for discreet placement beneath tables, behind displays, or wherever the application requires.