J2KENC & J2KENC PRO
- Encode visually lossless, HD or 2K video and multi-channel audio for playback on JMP 9600 units at up to 250 Mbps
- Prepare content for one or two channel playback, locked or independent
- Encode content for synchronized, multi-screen playback or 3D Stereo projection on one or multiple JMP 9600 units
- Encode video with a color depth of 24, 30, or 36 bits per pixel and 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 color sampling
- Import sequential BMP, DPX, TGA, and TIFF video file formats from video editing systems. TIFF files are recommended.
- Advanced editing features including: text overlay, timecode stamp, image cropping, letterbox, and letterbox positioning within the output frame
- See All Features
The J2KENC JPEG 2000 Encoder Software allows users to prepare HD or 2K video and multichannel audio content for playback in Extron JMP 9600 media players. J2KENC software provides basic encoding functionality while the J2KENC PRO provides higher speed processing plus more editing and encoding tools. Both software applications operate on Microsoft® Windows® computing platforms. This software allows preparation of content for playback on the JMP 9600 without the need for external encoding services.